KGBNet offers a host of financial as well as non-financial facilities like viewing account
statements, performing funds transfer, Request for cheque books and Demand Drafts, enrolling
for Mobile Banking, Email statements, etc. You can bank anytime from anywhere. KGBNet can
be accessed using the following button
Registration and Activation
- Customers can register their account for KGBNet by submitting the application form to their respective branches
- Once registration is successful, you will receive an activation SMS in your registered mobile number
- Customer ID will be the userid for first time user login. You can personalise your User ID after first time login
- User himself can set the Logon password and Transaction password
- അപേക്ഷാ ഫോം അതത് ബ്രാഞ്ചുകളിൽ സമർപ്പിച്ച് ഉപഭോക്താക്കൾക്ക് കെജിബിനെറ്റിനായി അവരുടെ അക്കൗണ്ട് രജിസ്റ്റർ ചെയ്യാൻ കഴിയും
- രജിസ്ട്രേഷൻ വിജയിച്ചുകഴിഞ്ഞാൽ, നിങ്ങളുടെ രജിസ്റ്റർ ചെയ്ത മൊബൈൽ നമ്പറിൽ ഒരു സജീവമാക്കൽ SMS ലഭിക്കും
- കസ്റ്റമർ ഐഡി ആദ്യമായി ഉപയോക്തൃ പ്രവേശനത്തിനുള്ള ഉപയോക്തൃ ഐഡി ആയിരിക്കും. ആദ്യമായി പ്രവേശിച്ചതിന് ശേഷം നിങ്ങളുടെ ഉപയോക്തൃ ഐഡി വ്യക്തിഗതമാക്കാൻ കഴിയും
- ഉപയോക്താവിന് തന്നെ ലോഗിൻ പാസ്വേഡും ഇടപാട് പാസ്വേഡും സജ്ജമാക്കാൻ കഴിയും
- Kerala Gramin Bank Net Banking is a convenient way to bank- anytime, anywhere, at your convenience
from your personal computer or tab.
- KGB Net Banking service is available to all Savings and Current account holders. In all cases, the
customer/mandate holder should have the authority to operate the account with full permission.
- Facility enables convenient and faster way to access your account.
- Manage your day to day banking transactions anytime, anywhere, 24X7 at your own comfort.
- No need to visit the branch all the time & wait in long queues.
- Net Banking service is safe and secure.
You can manage all your daily transactions online. You can view statements, place cheque book
requests, do within Bank and other Bank fund transfers, order DDs, pay your bills & even shop online.
- Account Details: You can view your bank account details, account balance, and download statements. You can also view your Deposits & Loan account details.
- Fund Transfers: Transfer funds to your own KGB accounts, other third party KGB accounts or Other Bank accounts seamlessly.
- Request Services: You can place online requests for Open FD/RD, Update Nominee, Balance Certificate, Interest certificate (Loan/Deposits), Stop Cheque Payment, hot-listing of Debit Card, Mobile Banking registration, E-statement registration etc., and offline requests for New Cheque book, Demand
- You can change your Account Nick Name, Preferences, and personalize the Dashboards in the E-
- For changes in E-mail ID, Mobile number and Communication / Permanent Address, please visit your
KGB home branch.
- If User ID is forgotten, you can retrieve the User ID by using option “Forgot User ID” in the Home page.
Base Customer ID is required along with Mobile number registered with Bank. After successful OTP validation, your User ID will be sent to your registered E-Mail ID.
- If your User ID is locked/disabled and you remember your password, you can unlock your User ID
instantly using “Forgot password/Unlock User ID” link.
Three consecutive unsuccessful attempts of logins will disable the password. This is applicable for both
your Login password and Transaction passwords. You can reset the password instantly using “Forgot
password/Unlock User ID” link.
- As a security measure & risk assessment of your KGB account, Bank might sometimes de-activate your
access to Internet Banking. This is to prevent any fraudulent attempts to access your KGB Net Banking
account. Also, after 90 days of inactivity, User ID will be deactivated. You can unlock the User ID online
itself or you may visit the nearest Bank branch for submitting the request.
- IE (Internet Explorer) version 10, 11+
- Mozilla Firefox version 52+
- Google Chrome version 55+
- Safari version 9+ Client desktop OS
Note that the KGB Net Banking site is best viewed in 1366x768 resolution with good internet
connectivity (minimum 3G HSPA +).
For best viewing Internet Explorer it is recommended to use IE 10/11 version, with ‘Compatibility View'
setting turned off. To turn off the Compatibility View setting, Customers has to go to Tools ->
Compatibility View Settings and remove the mention of this website from the selected URLs.
- Internet banking is like having access to the branch at any time and being able to get the banking
services at your computer. With KGB Net Banking, you can view all the transactions in your banking
accounts, view your current balances, transfer funds within and outside KGB, open TD/RDs, and avail
many more general services. You save a lot of time by being able to reach bank from home or office, at
your convenience. All that you require is a connection to the Internet.
- We have the most secure and easy to use internet banking services. Our servers are protected with
firewalls that prevent unauthorized access. Every customer is provided with a unique Customer ID and a
self-decided password to ensure security. One time passwords are also used for transactions to ensure
- To ensure complete security you also need to do a few things like:
- 1. Keep your PIN for the ATM/Debit Card secure and do not disclose it to anybody under any
circumstances. Even KGB employees will never ask you for your PIN.
- 2. Keep the Net Banking password confidential and do not disclose it to anybody under any
circumstances. Even KGB employees will never ask you for the Net Banking Password.
- 3. Do not ever respond to any emails that ask you for any details, including the ones that seem to come
from Kerala Gramin Bank.
- As of now, all account holders of KGB have free access to Internet Banking.
- Please confirm that you are using the correct Customer ID/User ID and Password. Please also check if
the ‘Caps Lock’ is activated on your PC. Please note that the password is case sensitive.
Other reasons why you could be getting an error could be:
- Your browser may not be compatible or may be an older version. Please use the browser from the list
- You have entered a wrong password three times consecutively. Your User ID will be locked in this case.
This is done to prevent somebody from trying to guess your password. Please contact the nearest
branch or call our customer call center on 1800 425 10000 for assistance.
- Our server may be temporarily down for periodic maintenance. Please try logging in after some time.
- The internet service provider’s connection may be weak and hence the required data transfer rate
may not be available. This is normally a temporary problem and should get resolved in some time.
Please try logging in after some time.
- First time users need to use “First Time User” option on the login page, to enable and set password
If you get an "Application Security Error" it could have been caused due to the following reasons:
- You used the Back / Forward / Refresh button of your browser.
- You clicked twice on any options/buttons.
- There was no activity in the browser window for a long time.
- You logged in from another browser window. You tried to access the online banking page from a saved
or static page.
The Net banking page may sometimes not open sometimes due to the following reasons:
- The Internet service provider’s connection may be weak and hence the required data transfer rate
may not be available. This is normally a temporary problem and should get resolved in some time.
- Our Server may be temporarily down for periodic maintenance. The page shall open when you try
after some time.
- Yes, if you are an individual and hold a Current A/c, your account will be linked to the Customer ID of
Savings Account. Hence you can operate both accounts under the same User ID.
- KGB Net Banking comes loaded with transaction facility.
Customer can opt separately for enabling View only mode (where you can get View Only access to your
account details & view statements) by placing a separate request with Branch.
- Account holders with joint or conditional operation rights may not have access to some features. In
case you require any further clarification request you to contact your nearest KGB branch. You also need
to have your Mobile no. & Email id registered with us for the said account. OTP is sent on mobile and
email id for transactions to proceed further. If you have changed or not updated your Mobile no. and /
or Email id, we request you to visit your KGB home branch & update the same. Details of the branches
are available on www.keralagbank.com.
Registration and Login:
Registration for KGB Internet Banking is done from base Branch after submitting duly filled in
Registration Form. Following details are to be carefully filled in:-
- Customer ID
- D-O-B (for Retail) or D-O-I (for Corporate)
- AADHAAR Number (not mandatory for NRE/Corporates)
- PAN Number
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
*Please note that the self-registration facility over Debit Cards, is presently not available.
Once Customer is registered through Branch; he/she will be provided with base User ID and on T+1
basis customer can login to Net banking by clicking on ‘First Time User’ option available in the Net
Banking login page.
- User clicks on the ‘First Time User’ option
- User to enter bank provided base User ID and proceed
- User to enter correct personal details in the mandatory fields, same as provided with Bank and
- OTP will be sent to the registered Mobile Number and user to enter the correct OTP and submit.
- After successful validation of above credentials, User will be forced to set the login as well as
- Once successfully completed, user has to go for a fresh login to KGB Net banking.
- Yes. KGB Net banking provides you the possibility of changing the user id under the option ‘Change
User Id’ available in ‘My Profile’.
Navigation Path: My Profile: Security Settings > Update User Id
- Yes. You can get all your accounts at any branch of the bank in one User ID account.
- You can change the login/transaction password by ‘Change passwords’ option available in ‘My
Navigation path: My Profile: Profile Activities > Change Passwords > Change Passwords
- To reset your password, you can use the ‘Forgot Password?’ link available in the login page. You need
to provide User Id, DOB, Account Number, any listed ID type and ID Number, OTP etc to reset your
- Since there is no restriction on the number of times you can change your password, it is up to you
to decide when to change the password. We suggest that you must change your password as
frequently as possible or whenever you feel that the password has been compromised. However, if you
do not change your passwords at least once in 90 days, the system will prompt you to change your
passwords at the expiry of 90th day. In this case you will be permitted access to your account only after
changing the password.
You should remember below points while setting your passwords:
- The password cannot consist of all the characters as are in your Username.
- Password should mandatorily contain digits, at least one special characters ([email protected]#$%^&*) and at least
- Spaces are not allowed in between Password.
- The Password should contain a minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 28 characters
- Your new password cannot be the same as any of your previous 6 password(s)
- Login Password should be different from Transaction Password.
- With our stringent security system, no one in the bank or outside except you will know the password.
You can do the following types of Fund Transfer:
- Fund Transfer between your own accounts linked to Customer ID
- Fund Transfer to any Other Kerala Gramin Bank account
- Fund Transfer to Other Bank's Account (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS)
- Yes, this facility is available to Non-Resident Indians also. Funds can be transferred from a NRE
account to another NRE / NRO / Resident account. Similarly, funds can be transferred from a NRO
account to another NRO / Resident account. However, this facility is not available for transfer of funds
from resident operative accounts to NRE / NRO accounts.
- Funds transferred to any KGB account is instant, on a best effort basis
- Funds transferred through IMPS will get credited immediately
- Funds transferred to any other bank account, viz. NEFT, before cut-off time will be credited on
the same day, post cut-off time, the same would be credited on the next working day
To carry out a transfer you need to first register the beneficiary online. For registering a beneficiary keep
the following information handy:
- Name of the Beneficiary bank, and the name of the Beneficiary customer
- Beneficiary Account Number
- IFS Code of the beneficiary bank-branch
- Account number from where the funds will be debited
- Amount to be remitted
- Remarks, if any.
- Requests for NEFT transactions are accepted on Holidays, 2nd/4th Saturdays & Sundays (holidays as
defined by RBI) and the actual debit will happen on same day but the transaction is completed only in
the next working day.
There are three kinds of details used to login and validate transactions on Internet Banking:
- Login password : The "Login Password" is used for logging in and allows you to view your
account details. Your initial login id is same as your unique Customer ID.
- Transaction Password : "Transaction Password" is required for carrying out financial
transactions like bill payment, fund transfers, placing service requests, profile update etc.
- OTP : “OTP” is an additional security feature added to have a 2nd factor authentication. For
doing any fund transfer, OTP as a 2FA is mandatory. This makes your banking transactions safer & free
- Quick Pay enables you to transfer funds to other bank with/without adding Beneficiary to Payee list.
Mode will be NEFT and transactions initiated after daily batch timings and on RTGS/NEFT holidays, your
Account will be debited immediately and the transactions will be scheduled for the next available batch.
Presently following are the limits set for KGB Net Banking Users per day:-
- Within Bank Own Account – Rs.3,00,000/- & 5 transactions
- Within Bank Third Party Account – Rs.3,00,000/- & 5 transactions
- NEFT + RTGS (cumulative) – Rs.6,00,000/- & 10 transactions
- Quick Pay (NEFT mode) – Rs.10,000/- & 5 transactions
- IMPS – Rs.50,000/- & 5 transactions
- You can use the ‘Add Beneficiary’ option available in ‘Transactions’ tab.
Navigation path: Transactions: Manage Beneficiary > Add Beneficiary
- Yes. You need to add a KGB customer as your beneficiary unless your transaction amount is less
than or equal to Rs.10,000/- (viz. Quickpay)
- You can use the ‘View/Modify Beneficiary Details’ option available in Transactions Menu.
Navigation path: Transactions: Manage Beneficiary > View/Modify Beneficiary Details
- The newly added beneficiaries will be activated after One hour. But for newly added beneficiary, a
threshold limit amount will be activated instantly for fund transfer.
- Account Statement option available directly in the Quick Links in Dashboard screen.
- Account statement can be viewed in ‘Accounts Summary’ available in ‘Accounts’ tab. The same can
be downloaded in various formats using ‘More Actions’ available there itself.
- Also, from the action points available against the individual account in the dashboard “Accounts
Summary” widget, user can access Account Statement.
- Term deposit opening option will be available in ‘Services’ option under ‘Operative Accounts’ tab.
Navigation path: Accounts: Services > Term Deposit Opening > Open Term Deposit Account
- Clearing balance, if any, can be viewed under ‘Accounts Info’ option in Accounts.
- Operative Accounts details can be viewed by clicking on the ‘Account Number’ of the corresponding
accounts, when they are getting listed in the Dashboard, under “Accounts Summary” widget in the
Navigation path: Accounts>Accounts Summary> Operative Accounts
- Lien/temporary overdraft enquiries can be done in more actions part of ‘My Operative Accounts’
page in ‘Accounts’ tab. Also, available from action points in the Dashboard “Account Summary” widget.
Navigation path: Accounts: Accounts Info > Operative Accounts > Inquire on lien
- View/Stop issued cheques option is available in more actions part of ‘My Operative Accounts’ page
in ‘Accounts’ tab.
Navigation path: Accounts: Accounts Info > Operative Accounts > View or Stop Issued Cheques
We have categorized Service Requests in to 4 broad categories, viz.
- Operative Accounts
- Loan Accounts
- Other Services
List of various Services under these categories are listed below:
- Open FD : Open FD facility in KGBNet enables user to open the Term Deposit scheme applicable to his/her user category (General/Staff/Senior Citizen/NRE/NRO)
- Open RD : Open RD facility in KGBNet enables user to open the Recurring Deposit scheme applicable to his/her user category(General/Staff/Senior Citizen/NRE/NRO).
- Update Nominee details : Enables user to update the existing nominees, if any, in his/her operative/deposit accounts.
- Block Debit Card : Debit card can be hot-listed online. User will receive the status over SMS to the registered Mobile
- E-Statement Registration : User can enroll online for subscribing Account Statements over email for available frequencies.
Statement will be a password protected PDF.
- E-Statement de-registration : User can opt out of E-mail statement subscription online.
- Block Debit Card : User can opt out of E-mail statement subscription online.
- Mobile Banking registration : User can enroll for KGB mPay mobile banking services. Once registration is happened, user will
receive activation SMS to registered Mobile number.
- Balance Certificate request : User can generate Balance certificate for his operative CASA accounts online.
- Request for a Cheque book : The cheque book will be mailed to your mailing address registered with Bank. Charges as indicated
in respective Schedule of Charges will be recovered from your account.
- Stop Cheque : UYou can make stop payment for a cheque / multiple cheques issued. The process is real time and
instant. Applicable charges will also be debited.
- Order a Demand Draft: : The demand draft will be ready within 2 working days and the same can be collected from selected
branch on T+1 basis.
- TDS Enquiry : TDS Details pertaining to Current Financial year only will be available.
- TDS Certificate : Based on Customer ID only. User can see/download the account wise TDS details of previous FY,
inside the certificate. TDS certificate can be generated for Previous Financial year only
- Interest Certificate : User can generate Loan interest certificate online for selected time period.
- Enroll for Social Security Schemes : User can subscribe for GoI Social Security schemes viz. PMJJBY and PMSBY.
- An Offline DD request is available in ‘New Service Requests’ in General Services.
Navigation Path: General Services: Service Requests > New Service Requests > DD Request
- The details of the service requests raised will be available under ‘My Requests’ link under ‘
Navigation Path: General Services: Service Requests > My Requests
Note:- As we are in the process of incorporating more functionalities in near future, the FAQs will be
modified on a need and periodic basis. Please refer frequently for new updates.