Providing financial support to deserving meritorious students for pursuing higher education in India or abroad.Details
Government Sponsored Programmes
- Subsidy/subvention through State Rural Livelihood Mission through Kudumbasree
- Women SHG in rural area with at least 70% of the beneficiaries from BPL families.
- Loan amount upto Rs.3 lakh is eligible for prompt repayment incentive
- Subvention amount will only be paid for which the SHG is prompt in repayment
- Credit will be available at 7 %
SAFAI KARAMACHARIS – NSKFDC Schemes
Loan scheme for persons engaged in or employed for any sanitation work and their dependents and attained the age of 18 years.
- Maximum Rs. 15 lakhs
- Margin;-For projects up to Rs.2 lakhs-nil. For projects above Rs.2 lakh -5%
- Rate of interest;6%
- Security;-Upto Rs 1 lakh guarantor with sufficient net worth, above 1 lakh EM of landed property with value not less than 125% of loan amount
- Repayment Period:-Up to 5 years after moratorium period of 6 months in EMIs
Mahila Adhikaritha Yojana (MAY)
- For women and their dependent daughters to engage small and petty trade/ business and sundry income generating activities upto Rs. 75000/
- Security;-A guarantor with sufficient net worth
- Rate of interest; - 5%
- Repayment period:-Upto 5 years after moratorium period of 6 months in EMIs
Mahila Samridhi Yojana (MSY)
- For women and their dependent daughters to engage small and petty trade and other income generating activity upto Rs,50000/
- Security:-A guarantor with sufficient networth
- Rate of interest;4%
- Repayment Period:-Upto 3 years
Micro Credit Finance
- Small and pretty trade for projects up to Rs.50000/in case of individual and Rs 500000/ in case of group.
- Security:-a) Individuals; A guarantor with sufficient net worth
- b) Groups:-Nil
- Rate of interest:-5%
- Repayment period;-3 years
- For students of safai Karmacharis and their dependents for pursuing professional/technical education course as per Cir No 32/2013
- Limit:-Study in India-Upto Rs 10 Lakh
- Study Abroad-Upto Rs. 20 lakh
- Rate of Interest;-4 %( 0.50% rebate in rate of interest for female beneficiaries)
- Repayment Period- 5years after termination of course and moratorium period of one year.
Sanitary Workers rehabilitation scheme(SWRS)
- For persons doing the sewerage/drainage work for purchasing various sanitation based equipment’s.
- Maximum Loan limit- Rs 15 lakh
- Margin;5% of the project
- Rate of interest;-4% pa(1%rebate for women beneficiaries’)
- Security;-Upto Rs. 1 lakh a guarantor with sufficient networth. Above Rs 1 lakh-Em of landed property with value not less than 125% of the loan amount
- Repayment period:-Up to 10 years after moratorium period of 6 months in EMIs
Pradan Manthri Awas Yojana
- New housing loan scheme with interest subsidy –Pradan Mantri Awas Yojana-PMAY in selected area
- Scheme covers Economically Weaker Section &Low Income Group beneficiaries residing at selected Urban Areas.
- Purpose;- Purchase of house/ flat, construction of house on the site owned by the borrower who belongs to either Economically weaker sections or low income group.
- Addition of rooms, kitchen, toilet etc. To existing dwelling kucha unit, requiring extensive renovation to convert it as pucca house
- The carpet area of house being constructed or enhanced should not be more than30 sq. Meters for EWS and 60 Sq meters for LIG beneficiaries.
- The loan is sanctioned jointly in the name of male and female member in the case of construction and in the case of out right purchase it should be in the name of female member.
- In the case of Economically Weaker section the income ceiling is Rs3 lakh and in the case of low income group the income ceiling is Rs 6 lakh.
- Quantum- Shall be arrived based on HLG scheme guidelines. However interest subsidy shall be available for amount up to 6 lakh. Maximum loan amount is limited to Rs.20 lakh.
- Credit linked interest subsidy of 6.55% for a period of 15 years or till the tenure of housing loan whichever is less.
- Repayment tenure-Maximum 15 years including the repayment holiday
- Security Equitable mortgage of land and house to be constructed/ purchased
- The prorate interest subsidy must be refunded if the loan becomes NPA
- NRIs are eligible under this scheme
NSFDC Loan Schemes
- Special Loan schemes to Scheduled Caste borrowers living below double the Poverty Line (families having annual income of Rs.98,000/- in rural area and Rs.1,20,000/-in urban areas are considered below DPL)
- Purpose:Schemes for Agriculture and Allied activities, industry and services including transport, small business, Micro credit
- Unit Cost- up to Rs.2.00 lakhs for taking up small business activities as per the beneficiaries needs.
- Loan Amount:90% of the project cost, Maximum Rs.1.80 lakh.
- Interest Rate:@6% p.a.
- Repayment: The loan under the scheme is to be repaid in monthly/quarterly installments, within the maximum period of 5 years (including moratorium period of 90 days).
- Unit Cost:Project cost is up to Rs.50000/-.
- Loan Amount: 90% of unit cost, Maximum Rs.45000/-.
- Rate of Interest: 4% per annum
- Repayment: Monthly/quarterly installments, maximum three years (including moratorium period of 90 days).
Laghu Vyavasay Yojana (LVY)
MAHILA SAMRIDDHI YOJANA (MSY) (Small Business Loans to Women)
Purpose:Eligible women beneficiaries who are running or wish to start small business and has small requirement of funds.