Providing financial support to deserving meritorious students for pursuing higher education in India or abroad.Details
General features of DOMESTIC DEPOSIT SCHEMES :
- For Domestic Term Deposits, Tax Deduction at Source is applicable, if the interest income for the financial year exceeds 10,000/- for the customer, unless he/she produces PAN card and Tax exemption certificate/ Form 15G/H.
- Nomination is require_onced for all accounts.
Fixed Deposit (FD) :
- Interest is paid either at quarterly rests or half-yearly rests or during automatic renewal of the deposit.
- Deposit can be opened for period ranging from 15 days to 10 years.
- Premature closure is allowed with penalty@1% on the applicable rate for the corresponding period for which the deposit reamained with the bank.
- Loan on deposits allowed upto limits prescribed on the basis of residual maturity period, with interest @2% above deposit rate .
- Accounts can be opened for 100/- and in multiples of 100/- .
- TDS applicable.
- Our re-investment plan that multiplies your money. Apart from safety and liquidity, it offers you the highest growth option (Compound interest)
How much can you invest?
- Minimum: Rs. 100/-Maximum: No Ceiling
Period of Deposit :
- Minimum: 12 MonthsMaximum: 120 months (can be for odd period also)
- Attractive rates as applicable from time to time
Interest Payment :
- Interest re-invest and payable at the time of maturity
Easy Liquidity :
- Closure Before maturity permissible.Loan against deposit available.
Deposit from Senior Citizens :
- Fixed Deposits and Kalpavriksha Deposits:
- We respect senior people not by words alone. But in deeds too. We offer 0.5% higher interest to them on the above deposit schemes.