Financial support to the farmers for meeting the short term needs in crop production.Details
General features of DOMESTIC DEPOSIT SCHEMES :
- For Domestic Term Deposits, Tax Deduction at Source is applicable, if the interest income for the financial year exceeds 10,000/- for the customer, unless he/she produces PAN card and Tax exemption certificate/ Form 15G/H.
- Nomination is require_onced for all accounts.
Recurring Deposit :
- Make saving habit a rewarding recurring experience.
- Ideal for convenient savings. Enables to build up a sizable capital in a regular and systematic way.
- As low as Rs. 50/- per month (in multiples of Rs.50/-) No ceiling on maximum limit.
- Attractive rates as applicable from time to time. Interest compounded every quarter.
- Closure before maturity permissibleLoan against deposit permissible