General features of DOMESTIC DEPOSIT SCHEMES :
- For Domestic Term Deposits, Tax Deduction at Source is applicable, if the interest income for the financial year exceeds 10,000 for the customer, unless he/she produces PAN card and Tax exemption certificate/ Form 15G/H.
- Nomination is require_onced for all accounts.
Current Account :
- Suitable for companies, associations etc. for frequent operation.
- Can also be opened by individuals, other than minors, as joint account.
- There is no restriction in the operation of the account.
- Folio charges are applicable.
- Current accounts can be opened as NRE a/c and NRO a/c also.
- Cheque book facility available.